Updates & corrections to Camino Francés (Village to Village Guide), 2017 edition
Please note that if you have a 2016 or older edition, all other updates are published within the current 2017 edition.
Please contact us with any additional updates to the 2017 edition.
From the 2017 Edition
Chapter 2, Page 47
- Corazón Puro Pensión in Gerendiain is closed indefinitely.
From the 2016 Edition
Chapter 8, page 108
- New albergue in Nájera:
- El Peregrino (20 beds, €10): kitchen, wifi, washer, dryer, c/San Fernando 90, 640-072-753, alberguenajera.es/albergue-el-peregrino-najera
Chapter 11, page 125, Monumento de los Caídos
- The book incorrectly identifies the affiliation of those who were killed. It should read that the Monumento de los Caídos remembers those who opposed Franco from the Burgos area who were kidnapped, killed and their bodies dumped in this valley.
Chapter 18, page 174
- New albergue in Reliegos
- Vive Tu Camino (20 dorm beds €9, double €35): meals, wifi, washer, dryer, bicycle storage, 610-293-986, c/Real 56
Chapter 25, page 224
- New albergue in Herrerías
Chapter 26, page 235
- New albergue in Triacastela
Chapter 29, page 257
- Albergue O Palpador II in Melide has changed its name to Albergue Arraigos: www.alberguearraigos.com Book Online
Chapter 31, Page 268-269
- *The Pilgrim Office in Santiago de Compostela has a new location.* The new address is Rúa Carretas 33, just behind the Hostal Dos Reyes Católicos Parador Hotel.
- Open hours: Summer (April 1- October 30) and on Easter: Monday to Sunday 8am-9pm; Winter (November 1 to March 30): Monday to Sunday 10am-7pm.
- Closed on New Year’s, and Christmas (on these days the Compostela can be issued at the cathedral.)